Re: unsed .deb packages??
- From: Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:00:10 -0800
ISHWAR RATTAN wrote:
Done. I have posted it to my web site, which can be found at:
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007, Marc Shapiro wrote:
many package .deb files exist which are not installed, or are duplicated in the archives. It then gives options for deleting them with, or without prompting. I don't know of any packaged program that does this, however. That's why I wrote my own. This is what the program shows when it is started up:
Will you be willing to post your program?
From the main page, take the 'Misc' link, scroll to the bottom and click on 'Cleanapt.' It is posted as a text file so that you can view it online. Simply save the file to your computer and change or remove the extension. You will need to modify the permissions to make it executable. The program needs to be run as root to actually clean up the archives. I run it with sudo. It will run and display the opening statistics as a normal user, however.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: What path is iceweasel using to find Java plugin?
- Next by Date: Re: What path is iceweasel using to find Java plugin?
- Previous by thread: Re: unsed .deb packages??
- Next by thread: Re: unsed .deb packages??