Re: help exporting files from guest to host in QEMU....

  • Re: virtualisation on SBS
    ... ....and some recent non windows guest OS as well. ... Qualified Linux Guest Operating Systems ... of supported guests for Virtual Server 2005 R2: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VM Linux client && smbclient host OS
    ... the possible extensions (in Windows code) of such a file system. ... other way round (Xp/vista/whatever as guests on a linux vmware host) ... Every machine behaves best with the host OS that is shipped together ... and Windows guests on a Linux host - the guest systems run and react ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Home server decision
    ... I've found VMware Player hosted under Windows satisfactory ... It's also available hosted under Linux, ... bsd as guest under VMware but it's trivial to try. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Networking -- XP and Win 98
    ... Enable the Guest account for network access. ... Do you want to simply access the Windows XP computer from ... Just activate the Guest account, for file sharing across the network. ... Run the "net user" command. ...