Re: xorg wont work and wont generate a log
- From: Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:59:50 +0800
I do not think so.
While I used `apt-get install xorg`, same problem.
Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
Peter Smerdon wrote:Hello, I have a brand new HP pavillion laptop with debian unstable amd64You need one of the xserver-xorg-video packages. There seems to be no X
I cannot get x to start, but more worrying than that is that
/var/log/Xorg.0.log does not exist, and never gets generated.
here are the packages related to X that I have installed:
| ii xserver-xorg 1:7.3+6 | ii xorg 1:7.3+6 | ii xserver-xorg-core 2:1.4-3
| ii xserver-xorg-input-all 1:7.3+6 the
| ii xserver-xorg-input-evdev 1:1.2.0~git20070819-4 | ii xserver-xorg-input-kbd 1:1.2.2-3
| ii xserver-xorg-input-mouse 1:1.2.3-1 | ii xserver-xorg-input-synaptics 0.14.7~git20070706-1
| ii xserver-xorg-input-wacom 0.7.7.11-1 | ii xfonts-base 1:1.0.0-5
| ii xbase-clients 1:7.3+6 `----
server on your machine.
- Prev by Date: Laptop Firewalling
- Next by Date: Re: Which AM2 motherboard and chipset do you use?
- Previous by thread: Re: xorg wont work and wont generate a log
- Next by thread: Re: xorg wont work and wont generate a log