Re: UPS

strawks wrote:
On lun, 2007-12-03 at 06:16 -0500, Tom Allison wrote:
[...]
So -- what's a working combination of UPS and software? What to avoid?

I have two machines connected to a Back UPS RS 800, one with a nut
server and the other a nut client, all working fine. You can find a list
of compatible UPS here : http://www.networkupstools.org/compat/

Interesting site. Thanks. It says that the sola-basic stuff you get around here is supported.

Hugo

    (Debian-User)
  • Re: cannot load color "black"
    ... Thx for your experience. ... I have installed openoffice recently, ... I am using a NCD X-Terminal on a local lan as my terminal server, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Cant reboot after update
    ... Kernel panic-not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on ... server in our server room just after I started a normal reboot, ... etch host running on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. Im very concerned.