Re: ftp.debian.org update

  • ftp.debian.org update
    ... Debian packages and that it will be best for them to use that site for apt ... The list of those servers is at http://www.debian.org/mirror/list ... carrying a full mirror of oldstable, ... that it keeps enough free disk space to be able to update what it has. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: (OT) And, In Conclusion -- Why here?
    ... mirrored over 20 servers and 10 countries. ... and are postings sent to that additional mirror distributed back to the ... they reply to the forum. ... Actually I'm reading an article from that newspaper as a feed on someones blog. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Help with Debian Install
    ... Subject: Help with Debian Install ... it asks if I want to use a network mirror and I ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: (OT) And, In Conclusion -- Why here?
    ... mirrored over 20 servers and 10 countries. ... Can anyone mirror one of those servers to get all postings from ... I wasn't talking about mirroring something back to Usenet. ... reading an article from that newspaper as a feed on someones blog. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 - US - Debian mirror?