- From: steef <steefvanduin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:26:02 +0000
Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2007-11-26 22:21:27, schrieb steef:hi michelle,
got a whole series of spam (from africa?) on this list. never seen so many spam messages before. am i the only one? or not maybe?
Which spam do you mean?
I see in ma fetchmail log that it had downloaded 147618 messages between
2007-11-23 and 2007-12-01 and only 13400 legitim arrived my mailfolders...
Do you have not installed a mailfilter?
Hmm, not realy much spam currently... normaly I get arround 38000 per day.
Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
Tamay Dogan Network
Open Hardware Developer
Debian GNU/Linux Consultant
this thread is long dead by now. debian-listmasters seem to have adapted/installed some filters. so did I on the box i am writing now from.
the problem is solved.
drs. steef van duin
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Re: spam
- From: Michelle Konzack
- Re: spam
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] sandpaper [Was: Re: results: debian-user's favourite FLOSS]
- Next by Date: Re: PII fast enough for firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: spam
- Next by thread: What's the best way to upgrade java??