Preferred Backup Method?
- From: Michael Pobega <pobega@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:09:12 -0500
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
What is d-u's preferred method of backups? Now that I'm running servers
on my system (Apache, MySQL, SSH, etc.) I need to find a good method of
backing up, because no matter how much security someone has things may
still go wrong.
So list your preferred methods of creating/restoring backups and the
pros and cons. Thanks!
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they
restrict the use of these programs.
- Richard Stallman
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: What's the best way to upgrade java??
- Next by Date: Re: UPS
- Previous by thread: openssl x509 management
- Next by thread: Re: Preferred Backup Method?