Re: Debian installer support on apt-cacher-ng

Michael Pobega wrote:
ftp.debian.org is no longer in use

Incorrect, ftp.debian.org is just as much in use as it has ever been, as
yet another mirror of the Debian archive.

--
see shy jo

  • Re: The reason why AB is different from BA
    ... mirror and beam splitter converge. ... This may not be incorrect in general terms ... The parallel arm of the equipment was 11m. ... sec*300000000m/sec) and the distance B to A is shortened ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: The reason why AB is different from BA
    ... mirror and beam splitter converge. ... This may not be incorrect in general terms ... The parallel arm of the equipment was 11m. ... sec*300000000m/sec) and the distance B to A is shortened ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: QUERY: Japanese word for "bullshit."
    ... >> mirror wrote: ... >>> Are you saying these are incorrect? ... >> Maybe you did miss the earlier post that gave the etymology of this ... then I would say they are incorrect. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Time Delay and the Equivalence Principle
    ... > Requiring the rest length of the rocket to take on negative ... > values seems incorrect to me. ... and nothing unphysical happens when you move the mirror two centimeters ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: OT: Some simple questions for smart people
    ... Lettuce. ... Incorrect; it's sometimes sold cooked. ... Dan Goodman ... mirror 1: http://dsgood.insanejournal.com ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)