Re: How To Install debian on IBM x3550???

Debian 3.1 updated

Oddie

----- Original Message ----
From: Julian De Marchi <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:43:14 PM
Subject: Re: How To Install debian on IBM x3550???

M.Setyo Budi wrote:
dear All,

I need a little help about How to Install Debian etch 40r0 -i386 on
IBM
x3550.
Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® Processor 5160 up to 3.0 GHz and up to 1333
MHz
front-side bus
293.6 GB 2.5" hot-swap SAS storage
Raid Support :Integrated RAID-0, -1, -10, optional RAID-5, -6

What error do you get? Please be more specific?

--
Cheers,
Julian De Marchi

  • Re: How To Install debian on IBM x3550???
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How To Install debian on IBM x3550???
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: CURRENTLY INSOLUBLE was:Re: Installing a backported kernel on Squeeze at an early stage.