Re: bash scripts and files

  • Re: bash scripts and files
    ... Subject: bash scripts and files ... I'm still trying to understand why it's not usual to have a she-bang for the .bash_profile and .bashrc files. ... That documentation reads as if it's expected - they are scripts and contain shell specific syntax. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Easy GUI or ncurses libraries/templates for kde3 or cli?
    ... I have a number of BASH scripts that I would like to develop a menu to display ... Glade + Perl could be alternative to Johns suggestion. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Easy GUI or ncurses libraries/templates for kde3 or cli?
    ... I have a number of BASH scripts that I would like to develop a menu to display ... Glade + Perl could be alternative to Johns suggestion. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] KILL in 9.3 not killing process
    ... All my bash scripts have that line, ... I see it does have the secondary efect of loading a second bash shell, ...
    (SuSE)
  • passing paremeters to ANT
    ... solution by looking at our current build scripts and reading up on ANT ... basically I'm responsible for the CVS and BASH scripts for checking out ... CVS to the ANT script so that a developer can then take that tag and ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)