Re: What am I missing without mutt?
- From: BartlebyScrivener <bscrivener42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:28:50 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 3, 12:00 pm, "Dotan Cohen" <dotanco...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds great, but the only thing that really makes me interested is
the full keyboard control,
Which necessarily involves all of the advantages of using vim and all
of the programmable aspects of Mutt.
I used T-bird for years. Also used OOwriter and Word for years. But
Vim (or Emacs, or whatever text editor you like) is a hundred times
faster and more efficient than a point-and-click word processor,
Same goes for Mutt vs. T-bird. Faster, totally programmable, and you
get to compose emails in your favorite text editor.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: discovering debian ...
- Next by Date: Re: discovering debian ...
- Previous by thread: Re: What am I missing without mutt?
- Next by thread: Re: What am I missing without mutt?