Icewm lost! Can't reinstall

Icewm has been deleted automatically in an upgrade of Sid yesterday.
I tried to reinstall but got:

=========================
The following packages have unmet dependencies.
icewm: Depends: libungif4g (>= 4.1.4)
E: Broken packages
===========================

I've put in a bug report but meanwhile it's a major disaster, though
fortunately only on one computer so I'm holding back on the others.

Anyone else met this one?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian

  • Re: kde apt problem
    ... > The following packages have unmet dependencies: ... > E: Broken packages ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Increasing number of conflicts
    ... This is my workstation, and I have noticed a growing number of broken packages, unmet dependencies and conflicts. ... I have been using safe-upgrade for months now, hoping that it would work itself out over time. ... I'm using KDE and it's fully up-to-date with no broken packages, your problem seems to be that you are holding obsolete/orphan packages, you may want to use Synaptic to look at your system and do some investigating as to why dependence are not being met. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: xorg 7.0 in unstable for amd64 architecture has unmet dependencies
    ... file a bug report before. ... When upgrade to xorg 1:7.0 in unstable, it has unmet dependencies. ... E: Broken packages ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lenny Backports problem
    ... The following packages have unmet dependencies: ... E: Broken packages ... Does anyone have any ideas what going on here and how to fix it? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [SLE] Latets SuSE gnome update broke Synaptic from apt4rpm
    ... Its seems that latest gnome update from SuSE ftp broke Synaptic ... The following packages have unmet dependencies: ... libzvt: Depends: libcairo.so.1 ... E: Broken packages ...
    (SuSE)