Re: Unable to su as a user, I get: Cannot execute /bin/bash: Permission denied

i agree -

this issue seems to be affecting a couple oof other things on the server as
well.
For instance, on the xconsole screen..it lets me login and then bounces me
back out.
I uninstalled gdm package, i am left iwth kde ---when i login in with
that...i get an xterm window pop up and it states the same thing : Cannot
execute /bin/bash: Permission denied

it is driving me up a wall.

thanks..for any help...
mjh