Re: exim4 configuration errors
- From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:24:29 +0200
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 07:46:19AM +0100, Bruno Costacurta wrote:
However pc34ghz.org is my localdomain as defined in /etc/hosts (also defined
pc34ghz) and bruno is the logon user.
I can write ibm.com in my etc/hosts but that won't transform me in a ibm
server ;) BTW, I'm not sure it's safe to use the regular top level
domains (.org, .com, etc).
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: bad symlinks
- Next by Date: Re: Help with man page display in Etch
- Previous by thread: Re: exim4 configuration errors
- Next by thread: Re: exim4 configuration errors