Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2008 #452
- From: "Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:07:27 -0500
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:00:46AM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 07:23:39AM -0500, Curt Howland wrote:
On Thursday 28 February 2008, Andrew Sackville-West
<andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
The Debian Swirl, as relaxing as a whirlpool.
I love the cream swirling into the coffee graphic that was a
bootsplash at some point. Don't know if it's still around, but it
sure captures my image of debian.
Can a second version be made using hot chocolate?
Maybe I'm not the only one who doesn't like coffee...
But then we'll need one using a smoothie, and one that's just fruit
juice for the non-dairy types... How about gazpacho swirling into cold
cucumber soup? ;)
I guess an image from the move "The Black Hole" would send the wrong
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2008 #452
- Next by Date: Re: mounting error USB stick
- Previous by thread: Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2008 #452
- Next by thread: Programs for bluetooth