Re: [OT] Zip file browsing tool

On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 11:41:33PM -0800, Amit Uttamchandani wrote:

Thanks for the investigation! If mc obtains the list without full
decompression that is very good news. I will try it once I get my hand
on that file. I am still trying to figure out a way to get it (trying
to log in and maybe using ssh scp to copy it from his mac to my
laptop).

I'd suggest rsync so that you can resume and also ensure that it is
correct once you get it. I wouldn't be surprised if after 18GB, there's
one byte off. At least I wouldn't be surprised after a month of dial-up
time:)

Doug.