Re: Can't find ndiswrapper.ko on debian stable :o(

On Tuesday 04 March 2008 22:52, Mr Smiley wrote:
Hi everybody.
Many thanks

Ken

ps i have windows xp and Debian stable on my lappy,
and debian flies and xp crawls :o)

Hi,
You should not highjack other people thread. Pls start your own.
And before re-asking yourquestion, pls upgrade your system.
Thierry

  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: basic
    ... But with all the incoherences in the tools and the os, I feel sometime like I am working on Windows. ... To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx " ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ... any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: goddammit
    ... Are you a Linux user or a person migrating from Windows? ... There doesn't seem to be any one that will play them all, or, failing that, convert to a format that will play on what I have. ... I can't say that it's not entertaining, but I need a complete operating system and not some ill-fitting patches. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Ubuntu vs. Debian (was Re: Introduction)