Re: Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian
- From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <kamaraju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 23:59:52 -0500
I have installed Debian 2.6.18-4-686 in my two computers,
Just to nitpick - That is the version of kernel, not the version of debian.
difficultis to run web brower to connect to some web pages. I thought
it is a brower problem so I have tried different browsers, firefox,
icewealsel and opera, etc. All encountered difficultis to run some web
pages (could not download the web pages then timeout error). The worse
thing is it cannot start my bank web page which I have no problem to
open it in my work place. I guess the brower is a very basic tools in
computer, how can I resolve this problem?
This sounds more like a website's problem than browser's problem.
What is the website?
On what browser and OS does the website function correctly?
Some websites are designed with just one web browser (internet explorer on
windows) in mind. This basically is due to the ignorance of the site
designer. I have been told by others on this list, that it is perfectly
possible to design websites which are browser neutral.
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian
- Next by Date: Re: Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian
- Previous by thread: Re: Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian
- Next by thread: Re: Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian