Re: Grub questions

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 05:51:03PM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:

Thank you for the tutorial link. I think that I can take it from
there. Why didn't google get me there?...

There's also grub-doc as a debian package.

Doug.

  • Re: asm/ioctls.h in kernel headers
    ... I have a Makefile which calls asm/ioctls.h, although I am faced with this ... If you are looking for a file which should come from a debian package, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Something strange popped up with ClamAV today...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to create a new debian package
    ... How to create a new Debian package from my source? ... msg as follows: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: gps navigation, maps
    ... There is a Debian package. ... Another is roadmap: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...