Re: Security update of etch did not update my Kernel. Still vulnerable. Why???

  • Re: Security update of etch did not update my Kernel. Still vulnerable. Why???
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Web vs. Desktop based systems
    ... provider with better privacy policy (perhaps Yahoo) also provides ... to other folder or reporting spam or changing the filter recipes. ... But how do you *really* know the important upgrade that keeps ... The alert-window doesn't exactly say *why* you need to install this ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Requesting some leniency on your piracy protection program ple
    ... If Windows is retail, not at all. ... You can reinstall, upgrade, move to a different computer all you want as long as it is only installed on one computer at a time. ... The things I do not get, is not being able to> install the same ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 10.6.7 Just works
    ... If you have the install disc just pop it in and do a reinstall. ... The recent upgrade to 10.6.7 brings a lot of problems with third part ... I have tried switching System Language, and even restarting the mac. ... Did anyone else run into a slow restart after the 10.6.7 update ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: How to install SchoolTool 2.0 on Debian?
    ... SchoolTool 2.0: http://book.schooltool.org/install-2_0.html ... $ sudo apt-get install schooltool ... $ sudo aptitude install schooltool ... python-zope.ucol which is a virtual package. ...
    (Debian-User)