Re: DCHP

Yes that's the point,
I know you can map a mac address to ensure a static ip but my network admin
said this should not be necessary because of the 1 month lease on the
servers (running debian etch)

I must say I do not know how dchp works exactly, I am a poor web application
developer :-)

So finally I guess this is the standard behaviour of a dhcpd daemon, at
least on linux boxes?

regards
ra