Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Paul Johnson wrote:

On Monday 17 March 2008 07:29:17 am Ron Johnson wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/16/AR2008031602168.html
Looks like the article is about Elliot Spitzer.

Same here. I do not know how it is related to Red Hat.

raju

um, look at the graph at top ;)

--
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.

  • Re: howto see network traffic for each process?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Question about LVM and volume images on loop
    ... and I want to store larger ... but how is the hardware interface ... out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] iptables q
    ... I have Firehol for iptables front-end and WordPress on Apache. ... out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: /bin/login listening?
    ... providing lsof hasnt been comprimised. ... if you have another machine available to you, run an nmap scan on it like so: ... out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: usb and debian 4.0 os ...can i get some pointers???please???
    ... I do not get you get in your messeges logs. ... What happened here is that i unpluged the usb device (my cingular 8125 ... out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)