Re: Palm TX Handheld and Debian

On Monday 17 March 2008 23:51, Andrew Reid wrote:
On Monday 17 March 2008 07:55, Thierry Chatelet wrote:

However, I have never actually run Debian *on* my Palm TX, which
is what your question sounds like it might mean.

-- A.
--
Andrew Reid / reidac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I would like to run etch on my palm. I read a bit more and saw it may
work!! I will see. If not I will stick to Palm OS. But if any handheld
apparatus works with Linux (debian preferably) I will get it, but I must be
sure of the result ( It's for business use). Otherwise I may do with a
laptop, an external GPS.
Thanks to all of you
Thierry