Re: Palm TX Handheld and Debian

On Monday 17 March 2008 23:51, Andrew Reid wrote:
On Monday 17 March 2008 07:55, Thierry Chatelet wrote:

However, I have never actually run Debian *on* my Palm TX, which
is what your question sounds like it might mean.

-- A.
--
Andrew Reid / reidac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I would like to run etch on my palm. I read a bit more and saw it may
work!! I will see. If not I will stick to Palm OS. But if any handheld
apparatus works with Linux (debian preferably) I will get it, but I must be
sure of the result ( It's for business use). Otherwise I may do with a
laptop, an external GPS.
Thanks to all of you
Thierry

  • Re: Palm TX Handheld and Debian
    ... I would like to run etch on my palm. ... apparatus works with Linux (debian preferably) I will get it, ... a very tiny laptop and I think it was by Asus. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Palm TX Handheld and Debian
    ... I want to buy a Palm TX. ... Has anyone experience on running Debian on it? ... and I successfully back it up on a Debian ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Palm TX compatibility with Linux usbserial module - kpilot
    ... > Linux box (Debian, 2.4.27-1-686) usbserial drivers. ... the Palm was found among the USB ports (usually ... Roy S. Schestowitz | "Software sucks. ... Open Source sucks less." ...
    (comp.sys.palmtops.pilot)
  • Re: Recommendation request: scheduler
    ... that is lightweight, will sit quietly in the Gnome notification area, ... with its operability with the notification area icon. ... all I use it for is backing up my palm. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • usb-irda sweex dongle to connect to palm
    ... I'm trying to connect my palm to my linux box via a sweex usb-irda dongle. ... my computer has no true serial ports so I cannot connect the palm to the ... if I modprobe usbserial and attach to /dev/ttyS1 (S0 being the internal ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)