Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro

T o n g wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:29:17 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/16/AR2008031602168.html

Sorry to be the one who breaks the embarrassing news to you but the above
url led me to something related to *sex scandal*, from which I failed to
comprehend Why Red Hat is the "business" distro.

Send me $2500 US and I will explain it to you. You know it has to be good!

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro
    ... Sorry to be the one who breaks the embarrassing news to you but the above ... Perhaps it is something uniquely American, but the key to understanding ... Ron's association is the wine tasting example given in the article. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro
    ... Sorry to be the one who breaks the embarrassing news to you but the above ... Tong to reply) ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro
    ... Sorry to be the one who breaks the embarrassing news to you but the above ... Tong to reply) ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • not all messages getting through to the list
    ... I have noticed a huge delay in time before my messages get posted to the ... Damon L. Chesser ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Re: cupsys does not print: update