Re: How to set thunderbird to work with localmail
- From: Max Hyre <max@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:34:46 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Michael Marsh wrote:
On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Max Hyre <max@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's odd. I get Icedove notifications all the time,
For movemail accounts? If so, that's new, and I'll have to dig
through my preferences. For several years the TB developers have been
saying that they have no intentions of making notifications work for
movemail, since they don't think anyone uses it except for a few
dinosaurs who should switch to IMAP or POP mail, anyway.
My bad. From the context, I thought the problem applied to all
I'm using IMAP.
Sorry 'bout that.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: How to set thunderbird to work with localmail
- Next by Date: Re: gnome-network-manager broken? In testing, that is.
- Previous by thread: Re: How to set thunderbird to work with localmail
- Next by thread: Re: How to set thunderbird to work with localmail