Help me setup AntiSpam filter
- From: Bogdan Marian <mendingo84@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:27:29 +0200
I need your advice people! I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an older version of Postfix, on Debian Sarge. I would go to Etch, but i can't risk it for the moment, as the server I'm referring to is very important and can't be brought down right now by my tests ( the machine acts as a: router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my point...).
Any suggestions, and links, and opinions will be greatly appreciated! Please guide me to an AntiSpam program!
Thanks in advance,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Merging all 30+ Debian CD's onto hard drive
- Next by Date: Re: aptitude update "BADSIG" Error (getting silly now)
- Previous by thread: clisp and clx isuue
- Next by thread: Re: Help me setup AntiSpam filter