Help me setup AntiSpam filter

Hey,

I need your advice people! I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an older version of Postfix, on Debian Sarge. I would go to Etch, but i can't risk it for the moment, as the server I'm referring to is very important and can't be brought down right now by my tests ( the machine acts as a: router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my point...).
Any suggestions, and links, and opinions will be greatly appreciated! Please guide me to an AntiSpam program!

Thanks in advance,

--
Bogdan MARIAN
Timisoara, ROMANIA

  • Re: debian as a sever OS
    ... I am wondering that if it is safe to using the testing distro (now ... Etch) as the server's OS. ... Why would you want to use testing instead of stable for a server? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Help me setup AntiSpam filter
    ... I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an ... router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my ... move SMTP off that box. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Help me setup AntiSpam filter
    ... I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an older ... version of Postfix, on Debian Sarge. ... router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my point...). ... but do plan an upgrade to etch as soon as ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Help me setup AntiSpam filter
    ... I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an older ... version of Postfix, on Debian Sarge. ... router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my point...). ... but do plan an upgrade to etch as soon as ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Help me setup AntiSpam filter
    ... I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an ... older version of Postfix, on Debian Sarge. ... I would go to Etch, ... router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my ...
    (Debian-User)