Re: SSH through wireless router

"Eduardo M KALINOWSKI" <ekalin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

However, I see 192.168.0.3 (zero) in /etc/hosts_allow, and 169.168.1.3
(one) in the hosts file. If this is not a typo, could as well be the
cause.

Yes! That was it. It was a typo, and correcting it lets me now use the
laptop to get into my desktop SSH server.

--

Haines Brown, KB1GRM

  • Re: [opensuse] awk/bash for password generation
    ... that "< filename" I had at the end wasn't ... a typo, that is how it reads the file. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: only output the nth line
    ... oops, typo ... I wanted to say that it only outputs the first, second, and fourht line ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Jorge Mario Bergoglio
    ... information that gave that spelling of the surname, possibly as a mere ... typo or other minor kind of reporting variation. ... don't trust what I say about my own country and my own experience, ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Debian on EEE -- really nice, but how can I resize windows which already seem to be at t
    ... Stephen Powell writes: ... Oops! ... Sorry for the typo. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: bash scripting question
    ... Though my error was pointed out as a typo and corrected ... O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...