Re: IMPORTANT BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR YOU PLEASE READ AND REPLY!!!!!!

On Sunday 06 April 2008 17:57:30 steve wrote:
Mohammed Ali wrote:
| You're invited to: IMPORTANT BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR YOU PLEASE
| READ AND REPLY!!!!!!
| By your host: Mohammed Ali
|
| Date: Sunday April 6, 2008
| Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
|
| Will you attend? *RSVP to this invitation

<http://calendar.yahoo.com/mohammed.ali9?v=126&a1=0&iid=MxA5osx%40%40g%40Ua
MH3ahh6t%403%40cUes%40J1W1%40b8%40h%40%40&igid=ehal7epb%40upG%40Nw3BxpPQsd%4
0HBa%40aMnGHpb35F7bv9v%40>*

| Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved
|
| | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy
|
| <http://privacy.yahoo.com/>

can the moderator please remove this idiot from the list?? Ive been
getting this junk no less than ten times a day for lord knows how long.
~ Thank you.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

well to the list on the net and mark it as a spam. There is no moderator on
this list.
Thierry

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Maccies resort to their typical dishonesty [was Re: You wanted an example of a price drop...]
    ... So if a lot of people speak poorly of you, Steve, then you admit that you ... you have flatly stated that I am the csma moderator. ... as the quotes prove. ... LOL! ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: spammers
    ... I find the Spam annoying too, but not that hard to ignore. ... of interest to me then hit the "mark all" button on the way out. ... someone has to read every post and declare it worthy before we can see it. ... especially if the moderator is sleeping or on vacation. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: where is crontab file for a user
    ... at the message by Steve in this very thread, ... Perhaps (I already deleted the offending messages and the list ... and fixes the problem on their end -- which has not happened yet. ... Nice to see the moderator is on the ball :-) ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Is this ng moderated?
    ... Steve N. wrote: ... > John H wrote: ... sometimes they get pulled before making it on the server. ... Self-anointed Moderator ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • rec.arts.anime.info (was Re: Who is the new moderator?)
    ... moderator to contact the poster? ... Well, Steve had it running on autopilot for the longest time, so ... I could imagine the radio show announcements that used ... | more visibility than the typical discussion postings (which ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)