Seeking Debian Linux user that might share some tips on adding extensions.
- From: John W Foster <johnwfoster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:16:38 -0500
I have been at this for a while but just recently installed the
Debianized versiion of Mediawiki from the Testing arena. I have been
trying, with some assistence & information from the Debian package
maintainer to get extensions to work that are not packaged with the
Debian Mediawiki. I am not new to Debian or Linux but only about a year
of practice with Mediawiki. I started off by installing the regular
version from Wikimedia/Mediawiki. After some database issues, I decided
(for ease of upgrades) to switch to the Debian version. All went well
including an upgrade, until I started trying to add extensions to the
wiki that were installed the "normal" way per the package maintainer.
This is not working. My question is : Is there any one else one the list
that might offer any tips???
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I get the tar.gz file out of a TPB.torrent file?
- Next by Date: Re: Questions about d-i disk encryption
- Previous by thread: How do I get the tar.gz file out of a TPB.torrent file?
- Next by thread: Re: Seeking Debian Linux user that might share some tips on adding extensions.