Re: Debian crash randomly

On Apr 28, 2:00 am, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  • Re: Debian crash randomly
    ... Debian very well. ... But I will test it in office if it crashes. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQU...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... intel: [dri] visual configs initialized ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Xorg - nv - 8600GT blank screen problem.
    ... Or, if you want to be a bit risky, the nvidia driver from NVIDA's web site works well. ... The risk is that it is not installed "The Debian Way", and future Debian updates may break it, possibly causing a problem, or causing you to need to reinstall it. ... Also, it is finicky about which version of gcc used to compile the kernel interface. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian crash randomly
    ... Debian very well. ... So I just wonder if there is something like system log that I can ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQU...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... But I will test it in office if it crashes. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian crash randomly
    ... Debian very well. ... So I just wonder if there is something like system log that I can ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQU...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... But I will test it in office if it crashes. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian crash randomly
    ... Debian very well. ... So I just wonder if there is something like system log that I can ... But I will test it in office if it crashes. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)