Re: Clearing SWAP

  • Desktop sharing question
    ... novice Debian user running the XFCE desktop on his PC. ... connect to a different X screens, but I'm not sure how to arrange ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Squeeze on a EEE PC 901, trackpad problems
    ... I just installed Debian with the Xfce desktop on a EEE PC model 901. ... I've got things working pretty well, but I can't enable tap-to-click on ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: need good file explorer
    ... managers I've ever seen. ... BTW do you need to run Xfce desktop to use it? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] KDE plasma crashes on login
    ... would remark that Xfce desktop is terrific ... best regards ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)