    (Debian-User)
  • Debian install and swap
    ... partition for Linux swap. ... /etc/fstab has the entry: ... with swapon produces the error: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian install and swap
    ... partition for Linux swap. ... /etc/fstab has the entry: ... with swapon produces the error: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Auto enabling swap at boot up
    ... it on boot up without using specifying it in fstab file? ... You can always have a script call swapon, but what, ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: swap
    ... Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)