exim4 config for Lenny?

I was having problems with sound, so I decided to upgrade to lenny.
I am now on
$ uname -a
2.6.22-3-686 #1 SMP Sun Feb 10 20:20:49 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux

I might go to 2.6.24-1 soon, but with 22-3 I got my NVIDIA drivers to
install.. I always get confused as to what extra packages I need to install
the NVIDIA...run program.
anyway, it seemed to install exim, but I'm not sure what it needs to be
configured or if I need to. I use kmail with pop/smtp servers from my
ISP/domain hosts, so I really only need local mail for my logged in user (
which is setup in kmail).

what does this error below mean??

E: exim4: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800

  • Re: kmail SMTP problems
    ... Kmail does not depend on a mail-transport-agent so you definitely don't ... I'm planing to make a second etch with kde install if I get to convince ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: gpg not working with kmail
    ... kmail no longer complains and I can now sign messages in kmail. ... I was not able to run apt-get install gnupg. ... If apt can't find gnupg, your system is totally screwed up. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Xorg broken in Lenny
    ... problem seems to be that the package xserver-xorg-core will not install. ... seem to be mentioned in any bug reports. ... Registered Linux user # 367800 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: amd64 does net detect my wired and wireless nic at installation
    ... I had a similar problem on my Dell laptop.. ... had to install ipw2200. ... Registered Linux user # 367800 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: no x version
    ... just don't install the "Desktop" task. ... Registered Linux User #458799 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...