Re: How do I install gdbm?

John Salmon wrote:

Which Debian Etch package do I use to install gdbm? Specifically, gdbm-
1.8.3.

The package is called libgdbm3 and Etch has version 1.8.3-3. So just install
it the normal way (aptitude/wajig/apt-get...)
Cheers,
Jonathan

  • Re: phpmyadmin
    ... I just don't really understand what is going on as the same server will serve up other php pages, but phpmyadmin seems only able to serve html pages. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Hosting advice
    ... but I'm not a big fan of GoDaddy. ... offers a Linux OS, preferably Debian, and PostgreSQL or MySQL, again ... May I trouble you good people for suggestions that meet these needs? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: _some_ DVDs wont play
    ... the DVD makes xine crash. ... No trouble playing almost all other DVDs. ... A borrowed set of LOTR discs will play on all machines. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The "Oh, No..." error when gdm is trying to start
    ... with the error message that shows a picture of a sad ... and work from there until you correct the problem that makes gnome-shell ... The trouble is before that. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How do you grow brocolli?