Renewing openssl certificate(for newbies???)

Sorry if this is too annoying, but I'm kind-a new and have some auto
generated certificates which I need to replace since the openssl
issues. If someone can help me out I'll be very thankful.

Starting Nmap 4.11 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2008-05-19
17:04 EEST
Interesting ports on localhost (127.0.0.1):
Not shown: 1667 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
22/tcp open ssh
25/tcp open smtp
53/tcp open domain
80/tcp open http
110/tcp open pop3
113/tcp open auth
143/tcp open imap
783/tcp open spamassassin
953/tcp open rndc
993/tcp open imaps
995/tcp open pop3s
3306/tcp open mysql

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.084 seconds

I've tried to set them up as securely as possible (with my rather poor
skills) so I need some advice on renewing the certificates any advice
at all will be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

  • Re: Pruning the Ports Tree
    ... Thanks for any further advice you can give. ... Subject: Pruning the Ports Tree ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: Reflections on Trusting Trust
    ... > tree - which gets back to the issue of trusting the FreeBSD distribution. ... Anyone who is between you and freebsd cvsup server can make his own ports ... yet, installing a ca-root certificates port, downloading a public key or ... resynching your ports tree implies on network transmission of certificates, ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Skype substitutes for current Debian?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: reaching a machine with a dynamic IP address.