DRM PDFs

Just thought I'd ask, even though my web searches don't reveal anything but Adobe promises and work-arounds involving printing to postscript on a windows box first - but is there software for linux to read DRM pdfs?

Thanks
Adam

  • Re: printers for UBUNTU?
    ... for basic printing. ... will likely print things wrong in Windows as well. ... certainly compatible as most of them do Postscript and IPP natively ... There are several files which seem to be parts of the Windows XP driver ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: The Death of Carbon
    ... Windows was better still, however. ... That's why the lion's share of the prepress industry belongs to ... from a poor printing architecture anyway, because *other*, non-PostScript ... company that I have helped out because they couldn't get PostScript ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Printer for linux?