ntp not any more supported in Debian or did I miss something?

Hi all,

The subject shall tell you already a lot but lastely I had to remove ntp from my machine. I found this unfortunate and I'm just asking here if this is normal or if this could have been anticipated?

Thanks,
JL

  • Re: ntp not any more supported in Debian or did I miss something?
    (Debian-User)
  • following recent upgrade
    ... ntpd returns a permission denied error! ... All the files are ntp owned... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ntp daemon.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian 5 - was Re: Query abouut root account
    ... unfortunate for a firewall computer. ... deb-src http://http.debian.net/debian-archive/debian lenny ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ntp package. Client by default?