Re: PDF reader that overrides fonts

  • Re: "Save as pdf" re-sizes my Word document.
    ... > get frozen into my .pdf, but the scaling isn't getting frozen in. ... I think you're saying that the look of the Mac fonts don't even ... When printing a PDF the user ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Print PDF - the file name convention options
    ... In Acrobat Preferences start with Advanced settings> fonts and take it from ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... I'll look into your suggestion about creating ISO19005-1 compliant PDF ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Gnostice eDocEngine
    ... Also on the ssue of embedding unused Truetype fonts, ... Your response in this ng makes me hopeful for the near future, ... > Hello Willem, ... PDF eForms and report export components ...
  • Re: Problems converting PDF to PDF/A with ghostscript
    ... despite the note in Acrobat stating the file is being viewed in PDF/A ... All that measn is that the PDF file contains a PDF/A note in the ... must be complete fonts, so there isn't really any way around that one. ...
    (comp.lang.postscript)