Re: Firefox in 32-bit chroot

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 07:24:05PM -0500, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

Why? Do you really need to do this? Or is this just one of those
things you want to do for the geek points?

If you're able to get Sun's Java plugin working natively on amd64,
please feel free to tell the rest of us how you managed it. :)

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"

  • Re: Debian AMD64
    ... with software installing, maybe it does exists but sometimes is harder to ... Most packages work now with amd64. ... What you gain is the ability to use more than 2gb installed memory (you can ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is AMD-64 mature enough to start using? (possibly on K8V-MX moptherboard)
    ... is the Debian AMD64 platform ready for such use? ... as I thought that was the only AMD64 ... or whether you really had trouble with the AMD64 ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Cant install Firefox in UML
    ... Host and Guest (though I don't think the Host patches touch anything on AMD64). ... I've also had the same problem running a 32-bit UML in a chroot. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: install squeeze con core i5 2500 motherboard 1155
    ... I built a pendrive with netinstall image for amd64. ... Google is absolutely no help here. ... Searching "squeeze install intel 1155" gives this thread only, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: distribution upgrade question
    ... I update daily (amd64 and 32bit chroot) and so far haven't experienced ... out of trouble. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)