debian courierpassd package: change passwd with squirrelmail
- From: Stephane Durieux <durieux42@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:52:04 +0000 (GMT)
I am trying to use courierpassd package with courier-imap (to enable squirrelmail changepass plugin)
I am also using courier-authdaemon with pam (local user in my mail server)
Here is my configuration of xinetd to use courierpassd
port = 106
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
user = root
server = /usr/sbin/courierpassd
server_args = -s imap
wait = no
only_from = 127.0.0.1
instances = 4
disable = no
log_type = SYSLOG daemon info
log_on_failure = HOST USERID ATTEMPT
The problem is that when I try to use that service via telnet I obtain:
telnet 127.0.0.1 106
Connected to 127.0.0.1.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 courierpassd v1.1.2 hello, who are you?
200 Your password please.
200 Your new password please.
500 Server error, password not changed.
So have someone an idea of the problem ? Must I recompile courier-imap with wich options ?
Any help is welcome
Envoyez avec Yahoo! Mail. Une boite mail plus intelligente http://mail.yahoo.fr
- Prev by Date: Re: [Pkg-cups-devel] how to clean off dummy packages?
- Next by Date: Re: Lenovo Thinkpad, HP, or Vostro/Latitude? was Re: OT: Laptop for College Bound Student?
- Previous by thread: qemu ISO Boot Failure (CDROM boot failure code : 0004)
- Next by thread: vim-gtk font problem after upgrade