Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file

Hello,...

Most of the time when i get a nice auto created file (automaked ) i
hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package.

Is there a way to this automatically ?
as in get all deps , alter make files set rules etc just from
autogenrated project ?

--
---==== Jabka Atu ===---
bsh83.blogspot.com

  • Re: Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file
    ... Most of the time when i get a nice auto created file i ... hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file
    ... hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lenny: mouse srewed in OpenGL application
    ... changing the mouse Protocol from "auto" to "ImPS/2" did not make any changes - and according to the log file xorg can deal with the 'auto' protocol. ... Everything worked fine as usually until I wanted to use a graphics program ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Firware drivers?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to install a downloaded printer driver?