Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file
- From: Jabka Atu <mashrom.head@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:14:29 +0300
Most of the time when i get a nice auto created file (automaked ) i
hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package.
Is there a way to this automatically ?
as in get all deps , alter make files set rules etc just from
autogenrated project ?
---==== Jabka Atu ===---
---=== Encryption is a way of life ===---
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem switching to static IP address
- Next by Date: Re: Preventing DNS lookup prior to sending 220 banner in exim4 on etch
- Previous by thread: Preventing DNS lookup prior to sending 220 banner in exim4 on etch
- Next by thread: Re: Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file