Re: Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 07:14:29PM +0300, Jabka Atu wrote:
Hello,...

Most of the time when i get a nice auto created file (automaked ) i
hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package.

Is there a way to this automatically ?
as in get all deps , alter make files set rules etc just from
autogenrated project ?

dh-make does it semi-automatically . For an autotool-based project
you'll normally get a good package skeleton.

--
Tzafrir Cohen | tzafrir@xxxxxxxxxx | VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's

  • Re: Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file
    ... Most of the time when i get a nice auto created file i ... hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Autoatic convertor from autotools to deb file
    ... Most of the time when i get a nice auto created file i ... hussle for a while and then manualy create a deb package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Firware drivers?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to install a downloaded printer driver?