Re: OpenOffice.org Quick Start
- From: Cameron Hutchison <lists@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:59:32 -0000
David Staer <david.staer@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Cameron Hutchison wrote:
How do you use the OpenOffice.org quick start functionality?
I have installed the package openoffice.org-gtk [...]
You need to enable it in OpenOffice. Tools > Options >
OpenOffice.org > Memory - then check "Enable systray Quickstarter".
The next time you log in, or possibly sooner, it should be in the
Thanks David. That worked a treat.
As soon as I enabled the checkbox and OKed the dialog, the quickstarter
icon appeared in the notification area. No need to log out/in.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: cpu constantly busy on debian sid without doing anything...
- Next by Date: selecting desktop when installing
- Previous by thread: Re: OpenOffice.org Quick Start
- Next by thread: Debian (Stable Version)