Re: A symlink that stays

  • Re: Making kernel 2.6.18
    ... kernel-package 10.057 last night. ... Anyway, with the symlink, things are proceeding. ... pipeline terminates. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Butchered python configuration ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: linuxtv on debian
    ... hierarchy to get the proper ID information for the devices, ... NAME and SYMLINK entries (you might not need a ... That's as much as I can recall, except that the above does work! ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: module-assistant not detecting kernel headers
    ... I have had some problems with stuff not being about to find k-headers ... Fixed that symlink too, ... to find the kernel headers, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: linux/config.h missing - cant build modules
    ... On Wed, April 11, 2007 10:15, Stephan Seitz wrote: ... kernel build system works. ... source and change the include lines or you can create a symlink from ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)