Re: latest aptitude upgrade fails
- From: Paul Cartwright <ale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:46:03 -0400
On Sun June 22 2008, Sven Joachim wrote:
Consider removing the offending lib*cvs* packages from thewhen I tried that I get:
do I just wait for newer packages??
See the instructions on http://www.debian-multimedia.org/.
Beware : downgrading to these packages will remove all debian-multimedia
packages who depends on libavc*
To downgrade do the following :
dpkg -l | grep 3:2008
# dpkg -l | grep 3:2008
so I guess I don't understand..
Registered Linux user # 367800
Registered Ubuntu User #12459
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT]: possible spyware?
- Next by Date: Re: [OT]: possible spyware?
- Previous by thread: Re: latest aptitude upgrade fails
- Next by thread: Re: latest aptitude upgrade fails