Re: iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2:

when a tab is loading the favicon shown would slowly rotate in version 2, but in version 3 it stays stuck at the beginning.

Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", but it clearly is a visible but minor bug.

Anybody else notice this behavior?

BTW, it's called the 'throbber'...

  • Re: iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading
    ... In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2: ... when a tab is loading the favicon shown would slowly rotate in version ... Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading
    ... In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2: ... when a tab is loading the favicon shown would slowly rotate in version 2, but in version 3 it stays stuck at the beginning. ... Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", but it clearly is a visible but minor bug. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading
    ... In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2: ... Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", ... But I am not sure that it will ever work as in FF3 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [WORKS in FF3RC3]iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading
    ... In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2: ... Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", but it clearly is a visible but minor bug. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [EXPLAINED] iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading
    ... In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2: ... Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", but it clearly is a visible but minor bug. ... APNG is a torture of the PNG standard, that was rejected by the PNG group, and official libpng is probably not going to include APNG support for a while. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)