Re: seg fault Firefox
- From: "Eugene V. Lyubimkin" <jackyf.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:20:05 +0300
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Mumia W.. wrote:
On 06/24/2008 03:40 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:And then Firefox is not part of Debian and cannot be shipped on official Debian CDs or any
On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 13:11 -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
when ever I run firefox (aka iceweasle, how stupid is that!)
Not particularly. The choice there was:
1) Redistribute Firefox without the trademarks.
2) Not distribute Firefox at all.
Which would you rather have?
Wasn't there another option?
3) Keep the Firefox trademarks and put the browser into non-free.
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, Ukrainian C++ developer.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Removing selected items from forms in FF
- Next by Date: Re: What we want from software vendors (Was: CAD software for PCB engineering and routing)
- Previous by thread: Re: seg fault Firefox
- Next by thread: Re: seg fault Firefox