Re: iceweasel 3: favicon while tab is loading
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 15:26:33 -0500
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Damon L. Chesser wrote:On Sunday 22 June 2008 06:55:46 pm Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:Hi,BTW, it's called the 'throbber'...
In sid's iceweasel 3 I notice a difference with iceweasel 2:
when a tab is loading the favicon shown would slowly rotate in version
2, but in version 3 it stays stuck at the beginning.
Searching bugzilla.mozilla.org I find nothing under "favicon", but it
clearly is a visible but minor bug.
Anybody else notice this behavior?
That is also seen here.
Damon, its all explained in
But I am not sure that it will ever work as in FF3
That bug is fixed by Mike Hommey and the bug is closed.
The throbbers look better than in FF3.
You need to install xulrunner-1.9 in order to have the fix installed.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: project: wired/wireless router
- Next by Date: Re: Linux-image-2.6.25 won't boot - target filesystem error -SOLVED
- Previous by thread: Re: mp3 player with adjustable speed and pitch correction
- Next by thread: Re: ethernet configuration