DEBIAN_WIKI: multiple displays question
- From: Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:54:18 +0530
As per https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=253989
I had one question.
X.org 7.3 http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.3
Xserver autoconfiguration (most of xorg.conf becomes useless)
RandR 1.2 support on Intel, ATI, and some G80 boards (autodetection of
available modes, dynamic resizing, placing and rotating of outputs), but no
multiple displays anymore
ATI R5xx and R6xx modesetting and 2D acceleration support
" but no multiple displays anymore "
What does this mean? No more dual monitor support?
PS: Please CC me if possible. I'm not subscribed to the lists.
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com
"Necessity is the mother of invention."
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sound doesn't work on my system (lenny)
- Next by Date: Re: Firefox (Iceweasel) 3: is this page rendered horribly?
- Previous by thread: Firefox (Iceweasel) 3: is this page rendered horribly?
- Next by thread: Re: DEBIAN_WIKI: multiple displays question