Re: [OT] Setting up getmail to retrieve mails from gmail [Was: Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du-guidelines - point 7]]

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 01:03:02PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Mon,28.Jul.08, 15:58:28, Arvind Marathe wrote:

Alright! I didn't specify particularly, but my own mails to the group
have the list headers. Only those mails which also had my email
address in the "To" or "Cc" fields did not have the list headers.

Do you use smtp.gmail.com for sending?

No.

P.S. You know you're asking for a Cc on every post?

No i'm not. I am reporting what is happening at my side, and hope to
correct whatever is wrong with my spam filter (the other thread
"Procmail filters debian-user mails as spam"
). I don't expect the world to adjust to compensate for the problems
of my spam filter.

This has nothing to do with your spam filter. Check the settings in your
.muttrc (see my other mail as well).

Corrected (I hope). See my other mail.

Arvind

believed to be clean.