Re: [OT] Setting up getmail to retrieve mails from gmail [Was: Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du-guidelines - point 7]]

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 01:03:02PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Mon,28.Jul.08, 15:58:28, Arvind Marathe wrote:

Alright! I didn't specify particularly, but my own mails to the group
have the list headers. Only those mails which also had my email
address in the "To" or "Cc" fields did not have the list headers.

Do you use smtp.gmail.com for sending?

No.

P.S. You know you're asking for a Cc on every post?

No i'm not. I am reporting what is happening at my side, and hope to
correct whatever is wrong with my spam filter (the other thread
"Procmail filters debian-user mails as spam"
). I don't expect the world to adjust to compensate for the problems
of my spam filter.

This has nothing to do with your spam filter. Check the settings in your
.muttrc (see my other mail as well).

Corrected (I hope). See my other mail.

Arvind

believed to be clean.

  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] a PGP signed mail? Has to be spam!
    ... that apparently my mails went straight ... Your friend's company probably overpaid for their spam filter ... I don't know any spammers that actually sign with valid gpg signatures. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: local host
    ... Sounds like your spam filter is blocking everyone. ... Try disabling the spam filter to see if that is the culprit ... the local host 127.0.0.1 is not letting my mails through through my ... have to set to let the mails come through again without having to change the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • RE: local host
    ... Sounds like your spam filter is blocking everyone. ... Try disabling the spam filter to see if that is the culprit ... the local host 127.0.0.1 is not letting my mails through through my ... have to set to let the mails come through again without having to change the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: [OT] Setting up getmail to retrieve mails from gmail [Was: Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du&
    ... On Mon,28.Jul.08, 15:58:28, Arvind Marathe wrote: ... have the list headers. ... correct whatever is wrong with my spam filter (the other thread ... "Procmail filters debian-user mails as spam" ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Need advise on sending .eml attachment
    ... I just wondering if Perl have some quite suitable ... I have wrote a spam filter for my office, which use Net::POP3 to get mails ... I try to create a new mail, and attach the .eml file with Mail::Sender, ...
    (perl.beginners)